Saturday, September 21, 2013

Discussion With My Son

Had a little discussion with my son...... went like this..... 

Me: you should eat some of those veggies, they are good for you! 
Son: Nah, I don't like them. 
Me: but they are good for you & will keep you healthy! 
Son: Mom I'm not going to eat something I don't like!!! Do you eat stuff you don't like? 
 Me: Yes sometimes, that KFC food upset my stomach because of all the grease that was in it! But I ate it. 
Son: that is because you eat to healthy all the time so it didnt agree with you! You should eat restaurant food more often! 
Me: Nah thats ok I don't want to be unhealthy when I am old so you will have to take care of me! I will probably be taking care of you tho! 
Son: Nooooooo YOU wont. I am going to be healthy! 
Me: Not by eating junk you wont. 

lol Silly young man! I prefer my veggies to fast food any day! 

This discussion was because I made hamburger,rice, green peppers, tomatoes, & onions together tonight & sauteed zucchini, Broccoli,& onions together & sprinkled cheese on top! MMMMMM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment